Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Meeting! Or should I say party...

Everyone,

After turning in the papers earlier this week, the C&O department has listed "French club" as an organization here at Weber State University.  Congratulations!  Each one of you have helped to make this possible. 

We are going to have our first meeting on November 2 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm.  Let me know if this will not work for you or if this event should be moved from 6:00 to 7:00.  I have booked room 404 in upstairs of the Shepherd Union Building.  As of right now the club does not have any funds available so we will be doing a potluck style party.  Everyeone please remember to bring your assigned food to the party.  This will ensure that everyone gets to eat and that we have a good time.  I will send out assignments for food either later today or tomorrow.  If you have any sort of special dish you would like to bring let me know and I won't assign you anything. 

We are set up to have a screen for a slideshow. There will be music played as well.  I am going to need a little bit of help with both the music and the slideshow.  If you would please send me pictures, and more pictures, along with some french music you would like to be played, I would really appreciate it.  I will put all that I receive in a slideshow to be played during our meeting.

There will be more details that will follow as the meeting gets closer but I wanted to make everyone aware of it now.  Thank you everyone for signing up and making this a possibility.  I am looking forward to some good times with everyone invovled.

Thank you,

David Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment